Saturday, July 10, 2010

DAY SIX

Ok, it's no longer interesting; it's no longer cool; it's no longer mysterious, fun, or even spiritual. It is just mind-numbing. Hard to think of anything else. Yesterday, I pretty much sat around lethargically and felt miserable. I didn't feel spiritual or close to God or anything but weak. Today I have enough energy to blog, but now that the novelty is gone, it is much more than making a statement to the Lord of devotion, it is now about weakness. It has gone from being about me and what I can do (or not eat) to what God is speaking to me about. He speaks most clearly when we are weak.

2 Cor 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment